Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022 : Bank of Maharashtra has a issued a Notification inviting online applications from the candidates for recruitment of Generalist Officers in Scale II & III. Bank of Maharashtra is one of the leading listed Public Sector Bank with Head Office in Pune and all India network of branches.
Vacancy Details :
Name of the posts : No. of the posts*
- Generalist Officer (Scale II) : 400*
- Generalist Officer (Scale III) : 100*
Age Limit :
- For Generalist Officer (Scale II) post : 25 – 35* years
- For Generalist Officer (Scale III) post : 25 – 38* years
Educational Qualification :
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks in the aggregate of all semesters / years (55% for SC / ST / OBC / PwBD). Passing of JAIIB & CAIIB is desirable.
Professional qualification like CA / CMA / CFA from a recognized University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India / approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
- For Generalist Officer (Scale II) post : Post qualification Work Experience of 3 years as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank. Experience in Credit related areas / Branch Head / Incharge is preferable.
- For Generalist Officer (Scale III) post : Post qualification Work Experience of 5 years as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank. The candidate should have minimum one-year experience as Branch Manager / Head out of five years. Experience in Credit related areas / In charge of Specialized Verticals is preferable.
Important Dates :
|Starting date of Online Applications||5/2/2022|
|Closing date of Online Applications||22/2/2022|
For the detailed and complete Notification click here.
For more naukri alert or job news click here.