Odisha Staff Selection Commission has issued a notification inviting online application from candidates for the recruitment to the post of Junior Assistant as Initial Appointees under different Heads of Departments, Government of Odisha.
Number of post – 140 posts*
- Starting date for online registration – 22/12/ 2021
- Closing date for online registration – 24 /01/ 2022
- Starting date for online payment of examination fees – 22/12/ 2021
- Closing date for online payment of examination fees – 24 /01/ 2022
- Starting date for submission of online application form – 22/12/ 2021
- Closing date for submission of online application form – 31/01/ 2022
The minimum age for the post is 21 years and the maximum age is 32 years as on 01/01/ 2021
Candidates must have passed +3 in Arts/ Science/ Commerce or processes such other qualification as are equivalent to +3 examination with knowledge of computer skills as on the last date of submission of online application form.
General eligibility criteria
In order to be eligible for appearing in the examination a candidate must satisfy the following conditions.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Be able to speak, read and write Odia.
- Be of good moral character and conduct.
- Be of good mental condition and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the discharge of his duties in the service. A candidate, who after such medical examination as the government may prescribe is not found to satisfy these requirements shall not be appointed to the service.
- If married, must not have more than one spouse living. Provided that government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under personal law applicable to such person or there are other grounds for doing so, exempt any person from the operation of this rule.
- Candidate must have passed middle school examination with Odia as a language subject, or have passed high school certificate examination or equivalent examination with Odia as a subject/ medium of examination in non-language subject, or have passed in Odia as a language subject in the final examination of class 7th or above or have passed the test in Odia in M. E. School Standard conducted by the School and Mass Education Department.
Candidate need to apply through online mode only through the official website.
Candidates need to register there valid email id and mobile number while applying for the post and need to keep the same active the complete edition of this recruitment process.
For the Detailed Information and Advertisment click here.