UPSC Civil Services (Preliminary) Exam 2022 : Union Public Service Commission has issued an Examination Notification for the Civil Services (Pre) Exam 2022. Candidates need to apply Online by using the official website. The Candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to examination.
Civil Services (Pre) Exam will be held for the below Services and Posts.
- Indian Administrative Service
- Indian Foreign Service
- Indian Police Service
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Corporate Law Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Information Service, Junior Grade Group ‘A’
- Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian P&T Accounts and Finance Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Railway Protection Force Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs & Indirect Taxes) Group ‘A’
- Indian Revenue Service (Income Tax) Group ‘A’
- Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’ (Grade III)
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade)
- Delhi, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service (DANICS), Group ‘B’
- Delhi, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service (DANIPS), Group ‘B’
- Pondicherry Civil Service (PONDICS), Group ‘B’
Important Dates :
- Last Date for the filling of the online applications : 22/2/2022 (6 pm)
Age Limit* :
Candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years on the 1st of August, 2022 i.e., the candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1990 and not later than 1st August, 2001.
Educational Qualification :
A candidate must hold a Graduate degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification
For the Detailed and Complete Notification click here.
For more job updates / govt job news click here.